https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 15 November 2010

Made with Love xx

Hi peeps,
Wow I'm back, when I saw the challenge on Magnolia Down Under I just couldn't resist making this project, I got this stamp at the weekend and I love her, she's in the Christmas collection but she could be used any time I think so you'll probably see more of her lol,
on to the challenge which is for Shabby Chic, well I hope this is it, because I'm one of them that's not sure where that ends and vintage begins lol, so if I'm wrong you'll have to let me know, then forgive me lol,

I've quite a few piccies to show so you may want to get a cuppa before you start he he,


It's a difficult one to photograph this too, so you'll have to forgive me that too, 

The image is coloured with Copics and after changing my face  colours I think it actually looks ok on screen as in RL they've looked ok before but the camera's not seen that lol,
all my paper edges are sewn, then distressed, the brown patterened paper is edged with a Magnoli Doo Hickey lace die cut, the tag has a script stamp used on it with a little tulle in the top, the lace matches the lace used for the box and was off a market stall, so was a good price too, the swirl on the main image is a clear stamp swirl but I don't know who's sorry!

The sides and back are covered with the lace and both sides have the added pearl gems, 
I've put in another Magnolia image just to show it's a working drawer but I think I may give this to my mum for a Christmas gift,
The handle is a Tim Holtz idea-ology hitch fastener and fastens with a screw at the back of the drawer,
I've forgotten to take a picture of it but the top is a card which I can add a sentiment too later,
the edges of my image have antique linen applied with a blending tool,
to finish it off I've added a tulle bow, some more pearl gems, a rose which has platinum stickles added here and there, her Bolero  has Glamour Dust on it, what did I ever do with out that lol,
Papers are from the GCD Ella Blue collection, love these too,

Oh well, hope you've enjoyed looking, come back for a brew soon,

I have just nearly cried, BT is looking at my connection today and I'd just written all this when my screen went blank and my home page came up, I thought I'd lost all this edit, but thankfully when I went into edit posts their it was phew! maybe I love Mr Blogger after all lol,







14 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Liz,

Love your Shabby Chic creation! The papers are gorgeous and that Tilda is perfect :) Good Luck with the MDU Challenge.

Sharon x

heidy said...

Hi Liz both cards are gorgeous,love that lili of the valley image
Hugs Heidy

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Liz, wonderful Tilda and such beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

Stunning creation, love the shabby look - you have done it perfectly.

Hugs Ali x

denny said...

oh wow liz really love that box omg its lush hun and thankyou for your kind words on my blogg hun thankyou for the congrats to hun that means alot im buzzing never won anything befor it gives you a real buzz dont it ha ha ha that kettle is on and of lol can i have a cappachino instead he he he mwah denny xxxxxxxxxxx

Camilla said...

So gorgeous, and clever with that drawer! Love the stamp and your colours:)
Thank you for joining MDUC.
Hugs, Camilla

Janette said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous,love the shabby chic look, which I think you did so well.xx

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, a gorgeous creation, love the layout and your colouring.
Blooming internet connections - I look at one blog and then it closes down and restarts which I then have to relog in! technology who'd have it eh? lol
Hugs Sarah x

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!!!!! Liz you are amzing with all these projects off your this is stunning chum and your Mum will be over the moon to get this as a present chum it's gorgeous and it looks Shabby Chic to me so love this style and colours a wonderful creation chum Hugs
Sarah xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Liz this is stunning the colours are gorgeous so is the design and Tilda looks amazing
Hugs
Lorraine x

Deb said...

gorgeous creation, it must have taken forever. Love the swirls and colors and what an adorable image
Debs
xxx

annes paperfun said...

Love your creation! Soooo beautiful work!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Miria said...

Hi, liz. This is stunning! This Tilda is gorgeous and I love your creation! Hugs. Miria

Mandy said...

Stunning card hun, I've finally got round to colouring that little beauty, hopefully I'll get to make a card for her to sit on soon
hugs Mandy xx