https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 16 April 2011

Yeah it's Basic Grey Challenge time !!

Hi Guys,
thanks for all your lovely comments yesterday it's much appreciated, I've felt a bit at sixes and sevens to be honest!

Anyway our Basic Grey challenge is set by our lovely Heather and it's 
EASTER
you can use bunnies, eggs, chicks, daffodils, colours, religious etc,
I'm sure this won't be hard as there is quite a few Easter challenges out there at the moment lol,


I've used another Teddy Bo image, just love these cute bears and it's coloured with Copics,
I've tweaked a basket project which I found on the WOJ blog and made it larger,

 my papers are  from the  Basic Grey Hopscotch 6x6 pad


I made my bunny into a stand up tag by adding a little strip on the back so it could stand alone, the sentiment is from Lynne's sentiments 4 you  web shop here,

of course the yummy eggs I used for decoration had to be tested, well they would have gone off wouldn't they lol !!!

Challenges
Double Dutch ~ Easter Basket
A spoonfull of sugar ~ all creatures great and small
Creative Belli Blog ~ eggs/ Bunnies
Simply create ~ Egg-tra special challenge ~

we're decorating at my daughters house today so I will check up with you soon,
remember to let us know what Basic Grey product you have used,
 it certainly helps me as I don't know them all lol,

I'm back tomorrow with my ATSC project,
so see you then if not before lol,
have a lovely weekend
Love and Hugs Liz xx

14 comments:

cebelica said...

this is fantastic!

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is just stunning gosh amazing detail hun,love love it,hope your son is okay hun,sorry missed yesterdays post,take it easy hugs cheryl xxx

Janette said...

Brilliant Easter Gift Liz, so sweet, hope your ok.xx

heidy said...

Oh wow Liz,how amazing,love it!
Hugs Heidy

chrissy xx said...

LOve everything about it! It's Gorgeous.
Chrissyxx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous basket Liz, the image is adorable
HUGZ Fleur xXx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Beautiful Easter basket. Love the colours and papers. Donna

lynne said...

I love this little basket! The design is just fab, will have to have a look at the tutorial! The flowers are gorgeous! Also love your Teddy Bo image. I have this one too and love to colour this little teddy!

Thanks for joining us at Simply Create for our "all about eggs" challenge!

Lynne x

Joanne said...

Absolutely precious! Your coloring on your bear is perfect! And the basket is adorable, super job! The whole thing is so soft and pretty! Hugs, J:)

Julye said...

Fab project and love the cute out figure too, thanks for joining us at Penny's and good luck.

Heather said...

Hi Liz, I'm back in circulation (for good this time I hope).
Glad I didn't save you any eggs - you've got your own in that gorgeous little basket!! Teddy Bo is so sweet - never thought of using him as a tag - good thinking 'Batman'!!
hugs
Heather xx

lisbeth said...

This is beautiful. Love all the work you have put in to this. Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create.

Julie said...

Oh Liz these are just too fabulous for words! Drop dead gorgeous colouring and the basket itself is super!! (Love it's contents too!)

Hugs, Juliexx

Stempeltiger said...

Such a wonderful basket Liz.
The image is soooo sweet and your colouring is very beautiful.
Great work.
Thank you for joíning us at Fun with Shapes and more.
Hugs, Swantje