https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 16 June 2012

MEOW

Hi guys, I'm still suffering with the flu, I feel shattered and my ears are ringing, so hopefully this makes sense to you, lol
Today's my day to show my card for The Stamp Basket
the beautiful image is of course a Bildmalrna stamp called my little cat, I've coloured her with copics and edged the edges with my white acrylic paint,
again a fairly CAS style card, must be because I'm not well lol as it's so not my usual style,
The gorgeous flowers are cut out with white card and I coloured them with my copics to match the colours perfectly,

Items from The Stamp Basket
Bildmalarna ~ My little cat stamp
Hobby house ~ Ivory silk 5mm Pearls
Memory Box dies ~ Cherry Blossom
Memory Box ~ Lorelai Leaf
Glamour dust ~ Crystal
Craftwork cards ~ on the edge Scalloped edge

Well off for a lemsip!
Happy Crafting,
Hugs Liz xx

15 comments:

mags said...

Lovely card Liz. The image is so adorable and love the distressed look you have given by using the acrylic paint. Hope you are feeling better soon.
mags
x

tilly said...

sorry you are not well, this is still a lovely card and I love those flowers
Tilly

MontanA said...

Super kartka! Pozdrawiam MontanA

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Liz..

Hugs Kelly

Nicole said...

Absolutely lovely. Hugs, Nicole

Ivonne said...

Beautiful card Liz. Love the image and the flowers, so cute! Hope you get well soon. Hugs, Ivonne

Tineke van der Linden said...

Wat een schattige kaart! Lieve kleurtjes.
Groetjes Tineke

arjette said...

your card is really lovely Liz!!!
Hope you'll feel better soon!

gr. arjette.

Jayne A said...

gorgeous card Liz, i love these cute images.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Liz...:o)

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

mandy said...

ooooooooooooooooooo this is sooooooooooo cute love all off youre cards but these are so sweet!
loving youre stamp and coulering!
come and see my cards too on my blog
love you mandy

Kim said...

Love your cute card! Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs Kim

Carole of Brum said...

Awww this looks lovely, what a sweet image. Hope you feel better soon, flu is so not nice to suffer from. CoB

coops said...

so gorgeous liz.i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Tracey said...

This card is super cute, especially the image. Very creative making your own flowers so they match. Love all the lace look. I hope you feel better soon!
Hugs