https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 11 November 2012

Midweek at Totally Tilda,

Hi girls,
Just a reminder that we have a sketch challenge going on at Totally Tilda
we are using the gorgeous sketch off Dawn
here's my second take on it,

This gorgeous special Magnolia Tilda is my favourite stamp at the moment, well apart from the cutie one with the reindeer but that's another story lol,
the papers are by Pion, so love these papers!!!!! gorgeous colours and designs,
the beautiful corners are from  Teresa at My Craft Heart, love these too,
closer view of Magnolia Tilda done with my distress re-inkers, the border is made using a grunge stamp from Stempelglede, wish these stamps were available over here again,
The gorgeous lush ribbon is from The Pretty Little Ribbon shop, as are the lovely  the gems,
For a little different corner detail I tied a strip of lilac tulle in a knot then layered a gorgeous flower by Prima on top,
the circle stamp is by cats life press and the bottom one is by Stampavie, doily from TPLRS too, ( in a sale at the moment )

My son came home the other day and said oh mum I meant to ask you yesterday if you can make a card for a work mates girlfriend, and he needed it asp! so I altered this one  as he wanted mummy written on the front, so where the To is on the cats life press stamp I added mummy did an insert with a lovely verse and hey presto instant card lol,
he was very pleased with it too, thank fully!
I don't know about you but when asked to make a card for some I always think I hope it's ok and good enough!

challenges I will check for later as I need to visit my mum today and typical it's just started pouring down! me and Tilly will be a little wet me thinks lol,

edited!!!! and thankfully we didn't get wet he he!
the ribbon girl ~ add sparkle
7 kids challenge ~ bling
Stampin for the weekend ~ all stitched up


 If I've forgotten anything or anything else you may need to know just ask!
catch up later,
hugs Liz xx

18 comments:

Susy said...

This is absolutly gorgeus!

Hugs Susy

Lizzy said...

Stunning card Liz..lush colours and details :)

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

Isabelle Linnér said...

Wow, what a nice card and I just love the color. Wonderfully nice bow :)
hugs

Caroline said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz, love the image and the design and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Liz… what a sweet Tilda and your colouring is beautiful… Love the scrummy papers and embellies… the lush bow and gems are so pretty!! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Janine said...

Gorgeous card Liz. Love the colour scheme and all those lovely layers.

Hugs, Janine xx

Patricia Garcia said...

What a sweet, beautiful card...Love this image and the pretty colors!

Hugs,
Patricia

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Great card, love the colours, and image is sooo cute!
Hugs Tamara

Babette said...

Such a stunning card, love it.
Hugs,
Babette

Kirsty said...

Hi Liz she is so beautiful ! Love this colour on her and the tuille is just perfect ;0)

Brigitte said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! She's a beauty!!!! All your embellishments are so perfect and I love how you coloured her!!! Hugs, Brigitte

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,
Just stopping by to check out your latest creation; lovely lilacs and beautiful colouring of this sweet Tilda.

Hugz,
Sandy

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Wow Liz, what a beautiful card... Tilda as always looks beautiful - lovign all the lilacs and purples, I adore your colouring of her...and OMW your bows are always so scrummy!
I love how you later had to make this into a card for someone at the very last minute, what great quick thinking, she will be thrilled! Have a lovely day, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

coops said...

so stunning liz.beautiful lilac colours and i love the sweet tilda and distressing :D

xx coops xx

Nicola said...

Wow, I love this card Liz, the Tilda is beautifully coloured and that bow is stunning!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Wishcraft said...

Oh I love her, she's gorgeous! But nooooo I don't need any more Tildas lol... Lovely card hun, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Susie Sugar said...

Your card is truly beautiful Liz the colour is gorgeous
Amazing as always darling
Sorry my comment is a bit late this week, but I'm here at last !!
Enjoy the rest of your week
Hugs Susie xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx