https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 10 January 2013

No card but just had to tell!

I bet your thinking oh what's the excitement, well it's proud nanna speaking as Tegan took her first steps last night!!!!
Kay put it on FB and so me and her Grandpops got to see it too,
have a lovely day!
I've got her today so will catch up with you later,
hugs Liz xx

10 comments:

Magda said...

Thats always exiting news Liz!!
I see you are enjoying your grandchild a lot!!
She will enjoy her grandparents also!!
These are beautiful memory's !!
Treasures for later.
Lovely regards
Magda

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Oh, that's exciting. My granddaughter is almost 2 and we're anxiously awaiting the talking in short sentences, not just single words! Aren't babies adorable!

Sue B said...

Aww that's wonderful Liz! you must be so proud of Tegan. It's certainly a moment that you never forget! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Oh that IS big news Liz! Tegan must have worn a very proud look on her face, too, same like you ;-) Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Nicole said...

Indeed such awesome news!!! Your card below is sooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!! Hugs, Nicole

Mandy said...

Aww bless her :) That little maid is really going to keep nanna on her toes now lol
hugs Mandy xx

Vicky said...

Its awesome isn't it sweetie I'm still smiling now about Payton. Well done Tegan she will soon have you run off your feet shug ;0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz, Just catching up - so sorry I have been such a bad blogger -and well done to Tegan - there will be no stopping her now! Have a lovely evening, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Kjersti said...

Awesome news Liz, now she will give you a lot of exercise...LOL
Hugs Kjersti:)

arjette said...

Oohh that's soooo sweet!!! Do you have a picture of Tegan walking???

gr. arjette.