https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 6 June 2013

MCH DT card

Hi guys I'm off tomorrow on my hols and we have Tegan today so this is on scheduled post, so hope it turns up lol,
This card is for My Crafty Hearty DT
I made this card while I was still having my treatment where a card took a lot longer for me to make he he,
the gorgeous image is Gardener Gayle, isn't she adorable, I love her cute basket!
She's coloured with my copics for a change and the background is done with distress inks and a texture stamp I have in my stash,

The fabby papers are by Bo Bunny from the Prairie chic collection, and I've used the Memory Box flower basket die too,

Recipe
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle,
Picket fence crackle paint
Natural twine
Crafty individuals - crackle stamp
spellbinders opulant ovals die @ MCH
spun sugar distress ink
metal corner - live and love crafts
stampavie sentiment

Challenges
The ribbon girl - here comes summer
Saturated Canary - hair that is different

All  other My Crafty Heart products are in the links below,
well best be off and think what I need to pack, let me see the hols is in Britain that would be warm stuff then and wet rain gear lol, flippin heck I do hope not!!!!!!!

Back with another scheduled post next week!


Hugs Liz xx




12 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Your card is beautiful Liz love your image and colouring xx

Janette said...

Morning liz, Gorgeous card, very pretty and shabby-lovelyness....is that even a word..!!!!

If this weather holds your hols will be brilliant, fingers crossed for you, have a great time.xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Hun, Oooh, Gardener Gayle is gorgeosu - and I love her hair :) the papers look fabulous the way you've arranged them and love how you used the flower basket die...I hope you have a fab holiday Liz...and let's hope you don't need your wet gear (I think you might be lucky) Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Gertrude said...

WOW, Wuunderschön gestaltet
lg gertrude

Brigitte said...

It's just gorgeous Liz!!!! Love your image and the beautiful tree charm! The layout is also fabulous! Hugs, Brigitte

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is a beautiful card!! Love the image and beautiful colouring too!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and that the weather is kind to you.

Hugs
Gina x

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Liz and enjoy your holiday! - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge to add a die cut, Mary x

Susy said...

This is beautiful, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Kelly said...

Love how you put this card together. She is perfect with the background and design. Your image is beautiful! Very vintage and so pretty.
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so stunning liz .really gorgeous colours and details and I love your pretty sc image and design :D

xx coops xx

Dianne said...

Hope your having a fabulous time,what a gorgeous card Liz the layout is lovely, and you've colored the beauty perfectly, gorgeous embellishments to top it off fabulous make my dear, thanks for sharing..