https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 3 September 2013

vintage tag for My Crafty heart

Hi guys just popping by with a tag I've made using some of my new stuff from My Crafty Heart, I am so lucky as this was part of my DT kit, more loveliness to show later lol

The papers are from a Prima paper pad called Delight and they are gorgeous, the image was on one of them too,
the gorgeous dress form is one of two dies and Teresa has this and others on a fab sale at the moment too and I've used some of the beautiful pouf ribbon for the skirt, all items listed below,
I've just distressed the edges with my scissors and added a little vintage photo distress ink,
closer view of dress form
Full tag again,

Items used
Prima paper pad - Delight - @ MCH
Impression Obsession - Butterflies @ MCH
Die versions - Dress form duo @ MCH
Die Versions - Sewing machine @ MCH (Sorry out of stock)
Memory box - Vintage birdcage @ MCH
sewing machine charm @ MCH
Vintage hanger charm @ MCH
Melissa Frances - Pink organza pouf ribbon @ MCH
Glass  vintage reproduction buttons @ MCH
Hero Arts small pearl - @ MCH
lace/ doily/ cotton reel/twine stash
pearl string - The ribbon girl

Pop on over to see the fabby goodies Teresa at my crafty heart  has to tempt you, lol

Challenges
Live and love crafts - Inspiration photo

Happy Crafting
hugs Liz xx

10 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow Liz, this tag is stunning, x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh that's so pretty, what a brilliant design, love how you put the little butterfly on the sewing machine!
Thanks for your comms lovely, I used E000,E00,E21,E11,E25. I find the skin hard to get right, I'm still learning.
Love, Mel. xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic vintage card
hugs Tamara

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz,
Oooh, lovely :) what a gorgeous tag, I can't stop looking at it all, such beautiful details everywhere - love the tulle on the dress form, just fab hun, Have a lovely evening, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Gina's Cards said...

Wow this is so lovely! so well designed too!

Hugs
Gina x

coops said...

so stunning liz.really pretty details and colours and the vintage image is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

Love this tag Liz, it's stunningly beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

This looks totally feminine Liz, love your pretty tag! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Looove it!
Jasmina

Eulanda said...

Oh wow so very pretty! I like the sewing theme. The pieces are so fun! So happy to have you join our "Inspiration Collage" challenge at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you play again!
Hugs,
Eulanda
LLC Designer
Cards and More Cards