https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 5 December 2014

Another Christmas stocking

Hi guys, I've made another stocking and thought I'd pop it on here to show you, so love doing these!!! they take some time though,!!!!!!!!! lol

The papers are by Maja design again wow so love these papers, have i told you that already!!! 

I again used a template off the internet, added some lace round the outside, distressed  and sewed my papers, the die cut snowflake is by Noor  with a little glamour dust added and the large one is a xmas decoration from a store, the rustic star is from Live and Love crafts and I added a little snow Tex on the top,
The tags are A Magnolia Doo Hickey Tilda tag,

I couldn't resist using some of the Dusty Attic Marrakesh chip board again, and I added some pearls from my stash for on the  top,
Cozy coat Tilda is coloured with my copics, cut out then layered onto a Noor design die cut, I used strips off the bottom of the Maja papers to add a little interest behind,
Again another rustic star and Noor snowflake and the wooden snowflake has a couple of rustic jingle bells hanging , these bells are from live and love crafts too,
Too finish off the toe section I added fir cones again from Live and love crafts, these have snow Tex on them too and the La la Land crafts birdhouse die has some on the top with a little glitter added when wet on the top too,
the holly die has hints of the snow Tex treatment too,

Challenges
Magnolia- licious - Anything goes
Magnolia Down Under - Tic tac toe / Snowflakes-glitter- Doo hickey dies
Simply Magnolia - Vintage
The ribbon girl - Magnolia only - Christmas
SSS - Christmas/ holidays

Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Liz, I love the colour and all the pretty details, will have to have a look for the template, beautifully done
Hugs julie P

coops said...

so stunning liz.gorgeous tilda and your snowy details and sparkle are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Céline said...

fab shape card, need to found this template :)
love the colors and gorgeous details you added
thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
hugs
céline

Barbara GR said...

Amazing work!!! I love everything on it!!!
Gugs, Barbara GR

Chris said...

Oh Liz, this is just stunning! I love the rustic feel that you have given your stocking! Each detail is so perfect and complements the other elements. I also just love the color choices. Well done! Thank you for entering this treasure into the Anything Goes Challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

XO,
Chris
http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

Carol S. said...

Another beautiful boot. Love the papers and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jo Nevill said...

Hi Liz ! Yet another stunning creation ! Simply gorgeous.

Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Beth Brovold said...

WOW again Liz...this stocking is just GORGEOUS!! How do you do it...your talent is endless!!!!
Take care,
Beth

Gina's Cards said...

OMG Liz, you are the Queen of these stockings! They are always absolutely beautiful as are all your creations!
Hugs
Gina x

scrapanik said...

wouah!!!! very nice!!! Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia...........

Lia said...

Your creations are absolutely stunning. I am glad I discovered your blog because it is so great seeing all these beautiful pieces of ART!!
Lia xx

Jingle said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Wow! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Dena said...

This is seriously just about the cutest project!!!!!!! What a fantastic piece of art! Love the pink and all the amazing details you put into it!!!
Thanks for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge this time around!!
Hugs, Dena

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Such a wonderful keepsake. Thanks so much for joining us at the Magnolialicious challenge, Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Hugs Julie P