https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Star Decorations and tags

Hi guys, Tuesdays here again so it's my turn for some inspiration for
This time I have made some Christmas decorations and some tags for putting on some presents,


 I have used the  paper pad North Pole by Craft and you design to make these stars, finishing them off with flowers, sequins, chipboard, beaded berries, Pomegranate Apples and twine,

For the tags I used the tag sheet again by crafts and you design -  North Pole

After cutting the tag shapes out of the sheet, I fixed it to a piece of cardstock which I had pre folded and cut to make a small card/tag shape, I glued these together then distressed the edges a little,
I did this for all the tags,

I used the gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards for the baubles from the Mon Cheri - village collection and I just added some glamour dust over the top,
This one I added a hint of red for the embellishments to match in with the pattern, so I used some red twine and red Pomegranate Apples, I then just finished it off with a little moss and seam binding,

I used similar for this one just adding gold  coloured embellishments instead,
Check out these and all the gorgeous products Monika has in store,
,
Happy Crafting!!




4 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

These are great Liz. I bet you had such fun making these. I am hooked on that Dutch Doobadoo Star, and I see you are too. Judy x

Pamellia said...

What a wonderful collection of Christmas creations! I love the star shaped ones! hugs :)

Carole Pollard said...

These are beautiful especially your stars You have really inspired me as I have just bought that star shape art Love and hugs Carole x

Gina's Cards said...

OMG, these are fab Liz! Do you need my address?
Hugs
Gina xx