https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 25 June 2017

Cuppa Love

Hi guys, it's my turn again today to show you some inspiration using the latest Craftezee collection for June - Afternoon Tea, this collection is completely sold out but the next one July - Elegance 11 is available to pre-order here now,


In the kit was this fabulous chipboard sentiment, I thought it would go great with some mixed media on and around it so made a Canvas for my kitchen shelf
I took one of the Dutch Doobadoo masks which is on sale now and using some of the fabulous Dutch Doobadoo structure paste with it, going over the whole of the canvas, then carefully lift the mask off,


I then left the canvas to dry, when dry i added some mixed media including some of the Prima colour bloom sprays which Tracy sells too and some waxes from my stash,


I added some  Frantage embossing powder to the chipboard frame and sentiment, heat set it with my heat gun, then finished it off with a cute tea pot charm which was in the kit,

These totally gorgeous stunning flowers were also in the kit and I simply added a metal leaf behind them too,


I stamped one of the cup stamps by Magnolia onto Fabriano watercolour paper and painted it with distress ink, when dry I went over the cups with some crackle accents, then fussy cut them out and layered them up ,

I added a tag onto which I added some text with my computer and a heart embellishment which came in a previous Craftezee collection, I fixed it from the cup and onto the frame by adding some white waxed cord, I used one of the Wycinanka borders which I again gave the Frantage treatment too,

Well I hope this shows you the kits can be used for mixed media projects too,
Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment:

Pamellia said...

Wow, what a wonderful mixed media piece Liz! There are so many fabulous textures going on here, just love the crackle on the tea cups! The little teapot charm is the icing on the cake! Fantastic!! hugs :)