https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 11 June 2017

Time for Tea

Hi guys, It's my turn to show you some inspiration using the latest Crafteezee collection
Afternoon Tea,
Now unfortunately it's completely sold out but I'm going to show you what is in it , to give you an idea of the goodies which come as part of the kits and for those of you who may have bought the kit I hope to give you some inspiration!! lol

So I couldn't resist using this adorable LDRS stamp Time for a cuppa which I have coloured with my distress inks, soo cute I love it!!


Here you can see I've used one of the fabulous chipboards by Wycinanka Back to Vintage Borders and Decorative, I used one of the borders below the image too, This gorgeous brad is one of a set of  brads in the collection too

On top of the  the chipboard  border I added a gorgeous teacup charm, along with one of the die cuts of a spoon which again are part of the kit,onto which i have added some Stampendous embossing enamel, The beautiful  cream flower is part of the kit and I also made a handmade flower in
 Ivory Foamiran which I coloured in distress ink and added some of the lovely Vintage Matt Latte stamens in the middle, these are out of stock at the moment, but if you e-mail Tracy you can check on stock availability,

On the other side I again used one of the die cuts from the kit of this adorable cupcake, which I simply coloured with distress inks then added a few dots with a pearl pen,

Full view again showing the cute flag strip die cut which again was in the kit,

I used a hint of Dutch Doobadoo structure paste here and there to finish off my card too,

Here's what comes in the collection,
So here again is a gorgeously wrapped package of goodies!!
First peek!! so exciting!!
So two packages of beautiful flowers, 
Gorgeous papers
Such gorgeous designs and colours!!
But guess what!! there double sided too,


So here is the adorable packet of brads, one of which I used on my card above,
Some fabulous Vintage seam binding in white, so love this stuff!!!
One of two gorgeous resin pieces,
The fabulous Wycinanka chipboards borders,
A fabulous chipboard sentiment
Another gorgeous resin embellishment


  Yes there's more!! some fantastic metal charms!!
A fabulous packet of  die cuts,
A packet of Tea, oh the possibilities!! 
Now we haven't quite finished yet!! some beautiful doilies

And last but not least, a Dutch Doobadoo card art Teacup
So I hope this has given you a taster of the awesome products in the kits, the next one will be available to pre-order soon, or the last collection,
Life Is A Journey is still available here
Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Janette said...

Adoreable card Liz, and love the embellies, the kit looks fabulous, will have a peep...xx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Liz and the topper is gorgeous and fits so perfectly with the theme. Love all the gorgeous details.
Hugs
Gina xx