https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 5 December 2017

A Gift Stocking Holder For You

Hi guys, for my post this time for the  Swedish House Craft DT, I've made some  Christmas Stocking gift card holders, which I made using some with the fabulous Maja Design papers from the Joyous Winterdays collection from
Swedish house Crafts,
I made two male themed ones and one ladies themed,

Do you fancy a treat

I also have a 5% Discount on any of the products used on my projects today
just use  the code 

V4916CNZST
At Swedish house crafts

FROM NOW TILL THE 31ST OF DECEMBER

all the links below to the gorgeous products used from Swedish House Crafts

For the female version I used some of the fabulous red patterned papers and used the strip off the bottom of the papers too,  the strip border had hearts on so I cut a few hearts out using the middle of the Roxstamps Nesting round cross stitched dies, handy hey?
I added a little lace, foamiran flower and charm from my stash and to finish it off added one of the acorns and a hoop to hold it with out of one of the banner dies


For the first of my male themed ones I used the blue effect papers,


After cutting out the shapes on my Silhouette machine, I machine stitched them together, on the one above I used the adorable Gummiapan snowman die simply colouring him in with my copics and adding a little seam binding for his scarf, I've used this die quite alot this year and will do so next year too, lol


I placed him in front of the lovely fence die by Magnolia simply cutting it down to fit,
I then finished it off with one of the wooden pine cones,
On the opening section at the top I added a Gummiapan snowflake die and made a hoop out of some of the paper using the Gummiapan stitched banners dies and a eyelet from the mixed Meadow set,


Male  themed gift stocking number two


As you can see I again used the adorable snowman with his seam binding scarf, I also used some die cut words, for a little added interest I added some Snowtex on top of the letters and bits on the Snowmans hat,
I used some of the metal sequins stars here and there too,

This time for the top opening flap I again used the stitched banner die for the hoop another of the metal stars and again one of the cones, finishing it off with some Roxstamps numbers dies,

On the back of all of them I finished them off with a place to pop some text using a Magnolia die in the relevant papers,

Hope this may give you an idea if your stuck for giving a gift card or money,

Products used:
Magnolia Doo Hickey - Lovely Fence die 
Gummiapan die - Snowflak die - numbers
Roxstamps - Arabic number die
Gummiapan die -  stitched banner dies
Eyelets - Mixed Meadow
Metal star sequins
Gummiapan die - Merry Christmas high print

Remember I have a 5% Discount on any of the above items using the code
V4916CNZST at Swedish House Crafts
........................


Happy Crafting!!

Foamiran and Stamens  from 14 Craft Bar

3 comments:

Janette said...

Quick visit liz, spotted these cuties and had to say how lovely...Hope your keeping well hun...x

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, these are just amazing Liz! I love the colour palettes, these are my favourites for the holidays! Traditional red and green, and the cool winter blues, LOVE!! This is the most unique card holder design I've ever seen, how wonderfully creative! Fantastic designs my friend! hugs :)

Gina's Cards said...

Both stockings are gorgeous Liz! I love this collection of Maja papers and your poinsettia flower is beautiful!
Hugs
Gina xx